Pages

Wednesday 3 June 2009

KOTOR: Where can I find...?

Q: Where can I find Crystal Cave? (Dantooine)

Crystal Cave is located in South East of Sandral Grounds on Dantooine. The easiest way is to take South East Exit of Courtyard. Then keep hugging the East wall towards South and you'll find the entrance to the Cave.

Another landmark is Love Droid, which is attacked by Kath Hounds. From his location, hit the East wall, and hug the wall to the South.

Q: Where can I find Sherruk (Mandalorian Leader, Dantooine)?

After receiving Mandalorian Raiders Quest from Jon in Courtyard, you'll have to kill three groups of Mandalorians in separate occassions. After killing the 3rd Group, you can encounter Sherruk, Mandalorian Leader.

1st Group (Matale Grounds)
2nd Group (Sandral Grounds)
3rd Group & Sherruk (Grove)


Q: Where can I find Dark Jedi Master Robe?

There are two Dark Jedi Master Robes in KOTOR.
1. Dark Jedi Master (Sith Base, Manaan)
2. Sith Master (Temple of the Ancients, Unknown World)

Q: Where can I find Jedi Master Robe?

There are three Jedi Master Robes in KOTOR.
1. Chewed Human Corpse (Cave, Eastern Dune Sea, Tatooine)
2. Remains (Hrakert Station, Manaan)
3. Wicker Locker (Rakatan Settlement, Unknown World)

Q: Where can I find Dark Jedi Master in the Manaan Sith Base?

First, you need to receive 'Missing Selkath Quest' from Shaelas before you enter the Sith Base. You can then enter the Training Annex where you'll find the Dark Jedi Master & his daughter Sasha.

Q: Where can I find lots of computer spikes & parts?

I haven't spent any credits for spikes & parts in my walkthroughs. I only used what I've found, notably on the Leviathan (1 2 3 4) and Unknown World (1 2). If you search all containers there, you'll find tons of them.

1 comment:

  1. there is another jedi master robe in master uthars room on korriban.. you just need to triple cross yurthra and uthat

    ReplyDelete